Find the email provider you use from the list below and follow the steps. If you don't see your email provider listed and you would like help, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
1. Open an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org in Outlook.com.
2. On the far right of the message preview pane, you’ll see three vertical buttons. Click those buttons and then click Add to Safe senders.
Outlook 20XX and Outlook 365
1. Choose a message from email@example.com and select Home > Junk > Never Block Sender or Never Block Sender’s Domain.
2. Or you can choose a message firstname.lastname@example.org and then right-click. Choose Junk > Never Block Sender from the dropdown menu.
3. A dialog box will pop up to let you know that the email address has been added to your safe senders list.
Windows Live Desktop
1. Open an Ekō email in Windows Live Desktop.
2. You’ll get an alert that says Some images in this message are not shown.
3. Choose Add to Safe Senders list.
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN
1. Click on Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
2. Then click the link for Safe and Blocked Senders in the body of the page under Junk e-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders link and enter email@example.com.
4. Click Add – that will add us to your Safe List.
From the Junk Folder (in case you find our email in there):
1. Click Show Content to view the body of an Ekō email.
2. Click mark as safe.
3. Now firstname.lastname@example.org will be added to your list of safe senders and all future emails will go to your inbox.
Gmail: Click here for a simple step-by-step guide for Gmail
Apple Mail, Android, Yahoo!, AOL, or Mail.com: Click here to follow the easy step-by-step guide
7 February 2023.