If you would like help to make sure Ekō emails reach your inbox, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Using Apple Mail, Android, Yahoo!, AOL, or Mail.com? Click here to follow the easy step-by-step guide
Using Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live, Hotmail, MSN? Click here to follow the simple step-by-step guide
Gmail (app) - Move Ekō emails into your Primary folder
1. Open the Gmail app on your phone and find an Ekō email in Promotions.
2. Select the email and tap on the three dots on the top right of your screen.
3. Tap on Move.
4. Tap on Primary.
Gmail (desktop) - Move Ekō emails into your Primary tab
1. Open Gmail and find an Ekō email in the Promotions tab.
2. Drag and drop the email into your Primary tab.
3. A popup will appear near the bottom-left. Click Yes to apply the change to future Ekō messages.
Gmail (desktop) - Stop Ekō emails going to Spam
1. Open Gmail
2. Find Search in mail at the top of your inbox and click on the icon on the right to Show search options.
3. Type email@example.com in the From field and click Create filter.
4. Check the box Never send it to Spam.5. Check the box Also apply filter to matching conversations.
6. Click Create filter.