Find the email service you use from the list below and follow the steps. If you don't see yours listed and you would like help, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Apple Mail (OS X and iOS devices)
1. Select the From on the email we’ve sent you.
2. From there, you can choose Create New Contact or Add to VIP.
Go to Mail > Preferences and click the Rules tab. Then choose Add Rule.
Fill out the rule as needed. We’ve chosen to write a list rule to move all mail from a specific domain to the inbox:
If [any] of the following conditions are met: [From] [contains] [@eko.org] Perform the following actions: [Move Message} to mailbox: [Inbox]
Click OK to save the rule.
Android (Default Email Client)
1. Open our email.
2. Tap the picture of the email sender (firstname.lastname@example.org) that shows up before the message.
3. Then tap Save contact to my device.
1. Open our email in Yahoo! Mail.
2. A plus symbol will appear next to the From information.
3. Click the symbol and you’ll see an Add to contacts popup.
4. Choose Save.
1. Select our email message.
2. Click the sender’s name.
3. Choose Add Contact from the dropdown.
1. Open the email.
2. Click the plus symbol on our sender email address.
3. Add Ekō contact details and then click OK.
Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live, Hotmail, MSN: Click here and follow the simple step-by-step guide