Our movement and other grassroots organisations across the world have been trying to dialogue with Lloyd's of London so they drop the oil drilling in the Bahamas: but they keep ignoring the voice of tens of thousands of concerned citizens worldwide! It's outrageous. But we won't give up so easily: let's flood their inboxes with hundreds of emails from us, so they realise the world IS watching and will make them walk their "sweet" talk.
Use the tool on this page to send your personal message to the Lloyd's of London' bosses. They are:
- Bruce Carnegie-Brown: Chair of Lloyd's of London Council
- John Neal: CEO of Lloyd's of London
- Andrew Brooks: Chair of Lloyd's of London Market Association
A few tips:
- Be to the point and speak your truth!
- Write in your own words -- it's way more powerful.
- Be respectful and don't attack them personally: it will only serve their narrative to ignore citizens.
- Share this campaign with everyone you know: our future is everyone's business!