Ready to send an email? Skip ahead now ↓
The Bank of England's governor got a green mandate this spring from the government, but he needs another nudge to get a move on, and help stop runaway climate change.
Our friends at PositiveMoney have already got eight peers and 47 MPs to sign this open letter to the governor. Can you contact your MP and help us get to 100 or more by next week?
Write politely in your own words. Your MP won’t expect you to be an expert! Remember, we’re trying to get MPs across all parties to sign the open letter. You can use as much or as little of the suggested text below.
- Add your own subject line
- Introduce yourself as one of their constituents
- Edit or rewrite the email
- Choose which email program you use (if you don't know - click 'Manual')
- You'll be redirected to your email client, and your email will appear as a draft
- Hit send!
- Please forward any responses you get to email@example.com